Shop Magnets For Sale
Ring Magnet Neodymium
- Ring Magnet- A Ring Magnet is a circular shaped & creates a magnetic field. A ring magnet has a hole through the center. The hole’s opening may be at 90⁰ flat with the surface of the magnet or countersunk to accept a screw head maintaining a flush surface.
- Ring magnets are used as Electric Motor Magnets, as a Ring Magnet levitation display, Bearing Magnets, in high-end speakers, for Magnetics Experiments & magnetic jewelry.
- A Large selection of rings with over 45 different strong ring magnets available with outside diameter ranges from small rings 1/4" to 4" Large Ring Magnets in stock and Larger Ring Magnets up to an 8" Ring magnet is available as a Custom Ring Magnet (contact CMS).
- Ring Magnet grades include N42, N45, N48, N50, & N52, The residual flux density ranges of these ring magnets run from 13,500 to 14,400 Gauss or 1.35 to 1.44 Tesla.
- Neodymium Ring Magnet Pull force ranges in this catergory run from 1 lb to 400 lbs.
- See CMS' “Other Magnet Materials” category For a Non-Neodymium Ring Magnet: Ceramic Ring Magnets or a Samarium Cobalt Ring Magnet.