N52 Neodymium Ring Magnet 1/2 OD x 1/4 ID x 1/8" Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet
This product measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and features a 1/4" hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet, and when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 6 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Third order of these ring magnets. Used on R/C car bodies. Very reasonably priced , extremely strong, did I mention they're timely shipping. CMS fan
These little rascals are strong. Check around and you'll find CMS has great pricing on their mag's. Arrived intact and on time. Have ordered from these folks before. They don't disappoint
As Promised and then some
For a smaller magnet, these have great magnetic strength and durable at the same time. I put a good amount of torque to them(used as a washer), and they are holding up fine with no breakage.
Great site, fast service
Using these to mount RC truck body to chassis, hold strength is excellent it takes a good bit of effort to separate them, but for my application no issues. Highly recommend them for the application I am using them in.
Am really grateful for your services, I would be really happy if my order is been delivered soon
Magents are awesome, maybe too awesome and maybe a bit much but exceeded my expectations and great price!
The N52s do the work of several larger but less strong ones