This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a 1/8" hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. they are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet due to their brittle nature, and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45
- Flux Density or Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5.3 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially Magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and Children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Fantastic magnets. Super fast shipping. Products dimensionally accurate. I will definitely repeat business when the need arises.
I started with the smaller size and found this upgrade holds just a little better and these are perfect