N45 Ring Magnet 1/2 OD x 0.135 ID x 1/16" Neodymium Magnet
This ring magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and features a 0.135" hole through the middle of the magnet. This magnet is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems. The ring magnet is plated in a NICuNi triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. It is perfect magnet to be used as a magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require caution to prevent shattering when installing and injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Flux Density or Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.9 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni, 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Reach Compliant: Yes
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Small and powerful - perfect for postcards on the refrigerator
Excellent product. The outstanding delivery in time and packaging.
I like these & CMS