N45 Ring Magnet 1/2 OD x 0.135 ID x 1/16" Neodymium Magnet
This ring magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and features a 0.135" hole through the middle of the magnet. This magnet is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems. The ring magnet is plated in a NICuNi triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. It is perfect magnet to be used as a magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require caution to prevent shattering when installing and injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.9 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni, 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Small and powerful - perfect for postcards on the refrigerator
Excellent product. The outstanding delivery in time and packaging.
I like these & CMS