Ring Magnet N45 OD1/4xID1/8x1" Neodymium Ring Magnet Rare Earth Magnet Ring Circle Magnets
This slim ring magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 1" in length and features a 1/8" hole through the length of the magnet. It is made of the grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 6 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium magnet ring is perfect for industrial applications and personal applications
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, this slim ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews