Ring Magnet N42 Neodymium 1/4"OD x 1/8"ID x 1/2" Rare Earth Ring Magnets
This neodymium ring magnet is 1/4" in diameter and 1/2" in length and features a 1/8" hole through the length of the magnet. This neodymium ring magnets is triple coated with nickel, copper and nickel to prevent against corrosion. This neodymium magnets is commonly used in creative applications such as prototyping and magnetic therapy.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7.2LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet due to their brittle nature, and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely