Terms & Conditions
This page includes,
3. Trademarks. All Company names, logos, product names, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and/or trade names displayed, cited or otherwise indicated on this Site are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ours or our affiliates or other third parties. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any third party marks is strictly prohibited. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any of our marks, except as expressly allowed by Sections 4 and 5, is strictly prohibited.
4. Limited Right to Use the Site.
(a) You may view, print or download any content, graphic, form or document from the Site so long as such activity is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not in any manner modify, copy, transmit, display, post, perform, reproduce, license, publish, distribute, assign, sublicense, sell, or create a derivative work from or make other use of the content of this Site. No part of any content, form or document accessible at this Site may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, without our express written authorization. Any such authorization granted does not include any transfer of title. If we provide social media features with certain content, you take such actions as are enabled by such features.
(b) Your activities on the Site shall not: (i) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); (ii) contain or subject this Site to any virus, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (iii) create liability or cause us or our affiliates to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; (iv) place an undue burden on the software and hardware used in connection with the Site; (v) use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site; (vi) use any process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose; (vii) use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site; (viii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site; (ix) attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; (x) otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; (xi) directly or indirectly result in the transmission of spam, junk mail, or other unsolicited mass emails; (xii) seek to obtain sensitive or personally identifiable information from other users of the Site; or (xiii) modify or alter any part of this Site, including, without limitation by (A) providing a link directly or indirectly to any other site from this Site, or (B) modifying or altering any material on this Site. In addition, posting or transmitting of any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violation of any law is strictly prohibited. Without limitation, your use of the Site shall not be for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
Additionally, you shall not (a) use this Site to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms; (b) use this Site to impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or (c) use this Site to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
(c) Without our express prior approval, you shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. You shall not use the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the Site.
(d) We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and judgment, and without liability of any kind to you, to terminate, change, or suspend your access to the Site for any reason, at any time, without notice.
5. Accessing the Website and Account Security.
7. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We have the right, in our sole discretion, but not any obligation, to refuse, modify or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Site and to terminate, change, or suspend (temporarily or permanently) any aspect of the Site (or the entire Site) at any time and from time to time, without notice or liability to you. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right without any liability to remove any material that we in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of any provision hereof or otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion.
9. No Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability. All references on this Site to information, materials and services apply to information, materials and services available in the countries or jurisdictions specified with respect to such information only, unless otherwise stated.
(a) THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED FROM, AT OR THROUGH THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND NONE OF US, OUR AFFILIATES AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AGENTS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, (1) THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (2) WARRANTIES RELATING TO TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (3) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS, IN THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR ANY PART OF IT, (4) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THIS SITE OR ITS AVAILABILITY AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (5) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, AND (6) WARRANTIES RELATING TO WEBSITES TO WHICH THIS SITE IS LINKED, AND ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE OR THE SITE ITSELF MAY CONTAIN ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. NONE OF US, OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AGENTS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE. It is your responsibility to evaluate (or take professional advice on) the accuracy and completeness of all information, statements, opinions and other material on this Site or any website with which it is linked. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or disclaimer of certain warranties. Accordingly some of the above disclaimers may not apply to you. We do not seek to exclude or limit liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. Your statutory rights as a consumer, if any, are not affected hereby.
(b) NONE OF US, OUR AFFILIATES, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE THAT: (1) RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OR THE LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, OR (2) IS CAUSED BY VIRUSES THAT INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE, IN EACH CASE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US, OUR AFFILIATES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AGENTS UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED, SHALL NOT EXCEED $100 U.S. WE DO NOT SEEK TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
(c) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THIS SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED BY US WITHOUT THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS.
10. Limitations on Information. Reliance on the contents of this Site for any purpose by you is at your sole risk. All standards, specifications, technical discussions, and reports included on this Site are advisory only. Neither we nor our affiliates shall be responsible for any errors of any kind (typographical or otherwise).
11. User Contributions.
13. Links to Third Party Web Sites. The Site may contain links and/or advertisements to other web sites as a convenience to you. Those sites are not operated or controlled by us. Neither we nor our affiliates are responsible for the actions, content, accuracy opinions expressed, privacy policies, products or services provided through such web sites, or made available through these resources or appearing in such websites. Neither we nor our affiliates shall have any liability to you for any damages or losses, directly or indirectly, caused or alleged to have been caused as a result of your use or reliance on such websites. We have not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, completeness, or conformance with applicable laws and regulations any of these sites. Inclusion of any linked web site on the Site does not imply approval, acceptance, or endorsement of the linked web site or any of the products and services made available through such website by us. We do not make any representations whatsoever, or give any warranties of any kind, expressed, implied, or otherwise about any websites which you may access through the Site, the content thereof, or the products and/or services made available through such websites. If you decide to leave the Site and access these other websites, you do so at your own risk. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of such websites will apply to you while on such websites.
14. Copyrights and Copyright Agents. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; (d) Your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
15. Information and Press Releases. The Site contains information about us and our affiliates. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date it was prepared, we and our affiliates disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about entities other than us and our affiliates contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
CMS MAGNETICS, INC. is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to www.magnet4sale.com Web site and governs data collection and usage at all CMS MAGNETICS, INC. sites and services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services.
Collection of your Personal Information
As an E-commerce Web site, CMS MAGNETICS, INC. collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by CMS MAGNETICS, INC. is used solely for the purpose of billing and shipping your online purchases. CMS MAGNETICS, INC. does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
CMS MAGNETICS, INC. encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from CMS MAGNETICS, INC. so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the CMS MAGNETICS, INC. Web site.
Use of your Personal Information
CMS MAGNETICS, INC. and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that CMS MAGNETICS, INC. may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from CMS and its affiliates. CMS MAGNETICS, INC. may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
CMS MAGNETICS, INC. does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Control your Personal Information
CMS MAGNETICS, INC. offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may go notify us of your preferences by emailing [email protected] Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from CMS MAGNETICS, INC. by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list
Security of your Personal Information
CMS MAGNETICS, INC. is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through 128 bit encryption through GeoTrust.
Changes to this Statement
CMS MAGNETICS, INC. will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how CMS MAGNETICS, INC. will use your personal information, CMS MAGNETICS, INC. will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. CMS MAGNETICS, INC. encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how CMS MAGNETICS, INC. is protecting your information.