Strong Neodymium Ring Magnets N42 7/8"OD X 7/16"ID X 1" NR0057-42NM Rare Earth Ring Magnets
This Neodymium Ring Magnet is amazingly powerful for their size and has innumerable uses. These neodymium Ring magnets are 7/8"OD” X"7/8"OD” X 1"" thick. Most of our neodymium Ring magnets have a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. You can order them coated with an epoxy or rubberized coating that keeps them from scratch surfaces or a hardened plastic that create a safe colorful surface. Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as model making, theatre design, furniture making, exhibition displays and packaging.
Neodymium Ring Magnets Grades N35, N36, N42, N45, 50 & N52 have both practical uses and are just fun. These strong magnet Rings (Ring magnets) range in size from 1/8 inch to over 4 inches. Magnetic Rings are used in many chemistry and physics classes, make great “jewelry” at home workshops and are just great to have around. High tech electronics & medical Equipment manufacturers also uses these miraculous feats of engineering. These Neodymium Ring magnets are super strong neodymium, a magnetic material developed in the 1980s and continuously refined many times since. This ring magnet is protected by a shining and attractive (chrome like finish) of Ni-Cu-Ni coatings, so to protect your powerful magnet Rings from rust.
- Material: Sintered NdFeb. N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- Pulling Force: 76 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best available.
- CMS Magnetics offers the highest quality Neodymium ring magnets with consistent performance and lowest price.
- Keeping you satisfied and providing you with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for 30 days.
- It is Coated with Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer Coating ,nickel, copper and nickel to give superior corrosion resistance and provide a smooth and clean finish like stainless steel.
- These modern refrigerator magnets feature a smooth round magnet shape to avoid harming surfaces. Do not worry it might scratch the fridge or your new table.
Safety Warning: All magnets are fragile the same way a dish plate of the same thickness would be. These magnets especially the thinner ones should be treated the same way you would a thin dinner plate. Should one of these magnets break the edges are extremely sharp (like broken glass). Safety Warning: These neodymium magnets are not for children. They may break and cut severely. Children that may place things in their mouths should be kept away from these magnets. If taken into the mouth these neodymium magnets may pinch across internal organ membranes with deadly results.
About Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium rare earth Ring magnets are actually 10x stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets! Unlike most other types of magnets, Neodymium is highly resistant to demagnetization and will not lose their magnetization around other magnets or if dropped. They are magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material. About Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. All Neodymium magnets are rare earth magnets but there are other types of magnets in the rare earth family. Neodymium is however the most popular & cost effective. Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. The Rare earth family of magnets consist of basically 2 types of magnets. Neodymium magnets are notoriously resistant to demagnetization in and operating environment below 176 degrees F.. Neodymium is a rare earth element. Samarium cobalt magnets although not quite as strong, are a great substitute for neodymium when temperatures in the operating area reach more that 175 Degrees F. Neodymium, as sold on the market is actually an alloy consisting of the rare earth element neodymium, iron & Boron. The ratios of the mix are in part responsible for the strength differences of the magnets. You may see the element’s symbols Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) & Boron (b). This rare earth Ring magnet was created through a sintering process. Sintering is the process of compacting and forming a mass of material (this case a alloy) with heat or pressure but keeping it from getting to the liquefaction stage then pressing it into the final magnet shape.
This particular rare earth Ring magnet was created through a sintering process. Sintering is the process of compacting and forming a mass of material (this case a alloy) with heat or pressure but keeping it from getting to the liquefaction stage then pressing it into the final magnet shape. The grade (think strength level) is based on the technical measurement of that strength and expressed as an ”N” for neodymium and a number (35-52). N52 is the strongest magnet so far and N35 in the neodymium world is the least strong. However, the least strong neodymium magnets are far stronger than the very common ceramic magnets. The constraint to achieving a higher grade reliably and consistently is that the technology is not there, YET. The most popular grades of neodymium magnets are N35, N40, N45, n50 & N52. There are other grades between those grades mentioned just ask, we got em!
CMS Magnetics offers the highest quality Neodymium magnets with consistent performance and lowest price.
- Question: We have a large dresser drawer that keeps sliding open. Will these magnets work if attached to cabinet and dresser to keep drawer closed? Answer: You might need a couple in a couple different spots but yes I would think so Bruce Clements· June 26, 2021
- Would these magnets hold curtains together in an outside pergola? A: Yes if little wind. If you live in a windy area probably step up to an N52 1.26 x 1/4 Dave Curtis · November 23, 2017
- What about hanging tools? A: Hand tools are fine maybe 3/4 disc w/ countersunk hole at n52 just to be safe. Bobby · July 7, 2019
- Hanging knives? I would use an N45 or better 3/4" Disc just to make sure. Blue Moon · June 12, 2019
- Will these magnets hold a medium weight synthetic blanket down across the front of a car without damaging the finish of the car? I would think they would as they are pretty strong They have a very smooth finish so shouldn't cut through the blanket and mar the finish. By D. Jem
A Few Related Options
All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
Keep away from pacemakers.
Not for children, parental supervision required.
COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice job CMS LOve em
N42 7/8"OD X 7/16"ID X 1" Great mags