Shop Magnets For Sale
Cylinder Magnets Neodymium
Rare Earth Cylinder Magnets in Grades N42, N45, N50 & N52
- Cylinder magnets are basically disc magnets whose heights are larger than or equal to their diameters.
- The diameters of the Cylinder magnets in this category are 0.079" to 1 1/2". The pull forces of the cylinder magnets run from 0.58 LB to 209 LB.
- Cylinder Residual Magnetic Flux Density is from 12,500 Gauss to 14,400 Gauss.
- The coatings for these neodymium Cylinders include Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coating, epoxy coating, and a plastic coating
- These rare earth Cylinder magnets are used hanging hanging temporary decorations as well as other items like tools, refrigerator magnets, school experiments, inventions & of course a variety of industrial applications.
- Countersunk Cylinder Magnets are also available.