N45 Ring Magnet OD 1 x ID 1/4 x 1/4" Neodymium Magnets
This ring magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a 1/4" hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems. This ring magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Neodymium magnet, grade N45 sintered rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 24 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through thickness, the N and S Poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If this magnet is damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and sharp and may cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 24 lbs