N45 Ring Magnet OD 1 x ID 1/4 x 1/4" Neodymium Magnets
This ring magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a 1/4" hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems. This ring magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Neodymium magnet, grade N45 sintered rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 24 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through thickness, the N and S Poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If this magnet is damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and sharp and may cut fingers