Ring Magnet OD 4" x ID 2" X 1" Grade N42 4" Neodymium Magnet NR030-42NM
This neodymium magnet measures 4" in diameter, 1" in thickness and features a 2" center hole through the thickness of the magnet. This ring magnet is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy. This ring magnet is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This neodymium ring magnet is perfect for personal projects as power generator or speakers.
Note: This is the largest ring magnet we carry in stock, but we can make 8" ring magnet as custom made magnet. Should you need a larger ring magnet, please contact us through our contact form.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating (Br): 13,200 Gauss 1.32 Tesla
- Holding Power: 300 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002"
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, the ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 300 lbs