N52 Neodymium Magnet OD1.26 x ID1/2 x 1/4" Rare Earth Ring Magnet
This neodymium magnet is made as a ring magnet and measures 1.26" in outer diameter, 1/2" in inner diameter and 1/4" in the thickness. It is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems. This neodymium ring magnet found many applications in the industrial applications and personal projects.
- Magnetic Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet, grade N52 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence ( Br ): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 33.3 LBS.
- Pole Orientation: Axially Magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best available
- Manufacturing Tolerance: All +/- 0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of immediately. Shards are still magnetized and sharp which may cut fingers
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Is as advertised. Received quickly without issue.