Grade N40 Ring Magnet 3/4 OD x 3/16 ID x 3/8" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This ring magnet is made of Grade 40 neodymium magnet material under ISO 9001 quality system and is magnetized through the thickness. This magnet is plated in the nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N40 rare earth magnet
- Remanent Flux Density (Br): 12,800 Gauss or 1.28 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 23 LB
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 3/8"
- Coating: NiCuNi
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: Industrial applications, prototyping and research
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 24 lbs