Strong N50 Ring Magnet OD 1 x ID 3/16 x 1" Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets
This neodymium magnet is 1" in diameter and 1" in length and features a 3/16" center hole through the length. This ring magnet is made of N50 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems and coated with Ni+Cu+Ni triple layers for a shinny and corrosive resistance finish. The holding force of this magnet is about 101 LBS.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N50 NdFeB rare earth Magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Coercive Force Hcb: 10.0KOe
- Intrinsic Coercive Force Hcj: 11.0 KOe
- Pulling Force: 105 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
CMS has the right magnets for sale at the right price for your project.
Question: will they work to increase thickness of another magnet ? Answer: I do not see why not. 2 of these guys together are pretty strong Branch Cunningham
Has anyone used to keep a patio curtain in place? I do it at home under my pergola. Works well
Question: do they rust on a shower liner? Neodymium Breaks down if in a constant wet state over time but if it doesnt get too wet where you place it all of the time you should be ok Mike · May 12, 2020
Question: I have an rv refrigerator I need to keep open during storage and travel. I intend to use with wood block. How would u adhere these to wood. Answer: epoxy.....or get the ones with holes in them.
Question: will they work to increase thickness of another magnet ? Answer: I do not see why not. 2 of these guys together are pretty strong
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Made under ISO 9001 Quality Systems. The Highest Quality Available! 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed!
- MAGNETS ARE COATED -Ni+Cu+Ni (nickel, copper and nickel) Triple Layer Coated. The Best Coating Available, which Provides a Shiny and Rust Resistant Protection for the Magnets.
- The magnets are a whopping 10x Stronger than the strongest ceramic magnet.
- These Ring magnets provide you with countless possibilities and ideal for endless various purposes! Use magnets in order to complete DIY projects, improve your home, lift things on your cars, rvs, boats, white board, organize your tools in the garage, see your precious pictures on your refrigerator, perform scientific experiments to educate your kids, complete arts and crafts projects and more!
- We have staffed with a team of experienced professionals in Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets and Magnetic Assemblies. As a provider of strategic supply, we have the unique capability to meet the requests of all of our customers.
- Safety Warning: All magnets are fragile the same way a dish plate of the same thickness would be. These magnets especially the thinner ones should be treated the same way you would a thin dinner plate. Should one of these magnets break the edges are extremely sharp (like broken glass). Safety Warning: These neodymium magnets are not for children. They may break and cut severely. Children that may place things in their mouths should be kept away from these magnets. If taken into the mouth these neodymium magnets may pinch across internal organ membranes with deadly results.
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
I have purchased thousands of these over they years with CMS . I use them in my indor lighting company for hanging product.