N42 Neodymium Ring Magnet OD 1 x ID 3/16 x 1/2" Super Strong Ring Magnets
This neodymium ring magnet is amazingly powerful for its size and has innumerable uses. It is 1" in diameter and 1/2" thick with a 3/16" center hole. It is Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated for corrosive prevention.
- Material: Grade N42 neodymium magnets, sintered NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence ( Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 44 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
great in my upolstry business