Ring Magnet Neodymium 3/4"OD 3/16"ID 3/8" N42 Magnetic Rings & Ball Magnets
Ring Magnet Information: This Powerful neodymium Ring magnet is a Grade 42 (strength Level) and it has both practical uses and are just plain fun. Ring Magnets are used in chemistry and physics classes to demonstrate magnetics principals. These are one of our top sellers for Craft Magnets. High tech electronics & medical equipment manufacturers also use these miraculous feats of engineering. These powerful Ring magnets are strong neodymium, a magnetic material developed in the 1980s and continuously refined many times since. These Magnet rings are protected by a shining chrome-colored Ni-Cu-Ni coating, so to protect your powerful magnet Rings from corrosion.
- Magnetic Ring Material: this Ring magnet is made of sintered neodymium
- Ring Magnet Metric Measurement: 19.05mm OD x 4.7625mm ID x 76.2mm
- Strength Grade: Grade N42 Strong Rare Earth Ring Magnets, Residual Magnetic Flux Density 13,200 Gauss
- Ring Magnet Magnetization: through the thickness of the Ring magnets
- Magnetic Ring Protective Plating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available to protect your Ring magnets
- Other Names for Ring Magnets: Ring Magnets, spheroidal magnets, Round Magnets & Ball Magnets
- Ring Magnet Measures 3/4"OD 3/16"ID 3/8"
- Neodymium The Maximum Energy Product 42 MGOe
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I put these on the drain plugs of transfer cases, manual transmissions, and differentials.