N45 Ring Magnet OD 4 x ID 2 x 1/2" Neodymium Ring Magnet Rare Earth
This neodymium ring magnet is amazingly powerful for its size and has innumerable applications. This neodymium ring magnet is OD 4 x ID 2 x 1/2" thick and coated in nickel, copper and nickel triple layers for corrosion resistance. Epoxy and rubber coated ring magnets are also available for ordering, and so are the larger ring magnets which are great than 4" in diameter.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB rare earth magnets. Grade N45
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 161 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
This particular rare earth Ring magnet was created through a sintering process. Sintering is the process of compacting and forming a mass of material (this case an alloy) with heat or pressure but keeping it from getting to the liquefaction stage then pressing it into the final magnet shape. The grade (think strength level) is based on the technical measurement of that strength and expressed as an ”N” for neodymium and a number (35-52). N52 is the strongest magnet so far and N35 in the neodymium world is the least strong. However, the least strong neodymium magnets are far stronger than the very common ceramic magnets. The constraint to achieving a higher grade reliably and consistently is that the technology is not there, YET. The most popular grades of neodymium magnets are N35, N40, N45, n50 & N52. There are other grades between those grades mentioned just ask, we got em!
CMS Magnetics offers the highest quality neodymium ring magnets with consistent performance and lowest price.
- TOP PRECISION: These Disc Magnets are Made better than the Industry Standard Tolerances, i.e. +/-0.002". Exacting Size Measurement Make Them Perfect For Even The Most Critical Applications.
- HANDY MAGNETS : These heavy duty permanent magnets are used in various projects at home and work. You can use them to organize your work space, kitchen, garage, lockers. It can also be used as shower curtain weight, school science projects and inventions
- PERMANENT STRENGTH: Neodymium is a kind of rare earth metal, it's suitable for making permanent & powerful magnets. This magnet has permanent magnetism, it will be the same powerful even decades later.
- The working temperature is up to 80 degree Celsius and all the Dimensions Are +/-0.002 in. with coating These small magnet discs are 14 times stronger than the ceramic magnets of the same size, the traditional type black hard Ferrite magnets.
- POWERFUL MAGNETS - Made of Strongest Magnetic Material on the planet! Strong Holding Power
About Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium rare earth Ring magnets are actually 10x stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets! Unlike most other types of magnets, Neodymium is highly resistant to demagnetization and will not lose their magnetization around other magnets or if dropped. They are magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material. About Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. All Neodymium magnets are rare earth magnets but there are other types of magnets in the rare earth family. Neodymium is however the most popular & cost effective. Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. The Rare earth family of magnets consist of basically 2 types of magnets. Neodymium magnets are notoriously resistant to demagnetization in and operating environment below 176 degrees F.. Neodymium is a rare earth element. Samarium cobalt magnets although not quite as strong, are a great substitute for neodymium when temperatures in the operating area reach more that 175 Degrees F. Neodymium, as sold on the market is actually an alloy consisting of the rare earth element neodymium, iron & Boron. The ratios of the mix are in part responsible for the strength differences of the magnets. You may see the element’s symbols Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) & Boron (b). This rare earth Ring magnet was created through a sintering process. Sintering is the process of compacting and forming a mass of material (this case a alloy) with heat or pressure but keeping it from getting to the liquefaction stage then pressing it into the final magnet shape.
- Question: How would these magnets perform as stud finders?
- Answer: You look for the nails every 16” and If you have metal studs these will stick. They are some of the strongest magnets I have seen. Be careful prying them off the wall
- Do these magnets stick to magnetic paint? Yup! The thicker the better though Jules· December 14, 2018
- Question: My phone case holds credit cards, would the magnet interfere with them?
- Answer: Yeah. These are very powerful and could potentially corrupt any card with a magnetic strip.
- Ans. No they will not
- Question: could these be used to hold a cupboard door shut?
- Answer: If your cupboard is metal, these will DEFINITELY work. As a matter of fact, you may have a hard time opening the door. These magnets are VERY STRONG
- Question: I bought these but found them very hard to separate. Any ideas?
- Answer: They ARE hard to separate. Try sliding them apart - that's the only way I can do it.
Many Uses & Users For Ring Magnets
Cms magnetics’ super strong neodymium ring magnets for sale are used by school teachers machinists magicians engineering and manufacturing students hobbyists inventors technicians DIYers mars rovers (yup up there) craft magnets uses hobbies therapy storage experiments science fairs labs garages schools offices refrigerator magnets & as a strong earth magnet
These powerful ring magnets neodymium are comprised of strong neodymium material makes them the strongest ring magnets of their size commercially available. These Ring magnets are axially magnetized so the north and south poles are on the flat surfaces, and the red line on one side of the ring magnet denotes which side the north pole is on. Neodymium ring magnets are strong magnets & are unique because of their extreme resistance to demagnetization. These ring magnets will only lose their magnetism if they're heated above 176 degree Fahrenheit.
The Right Magnet For Your Projects
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product , Thanks a million, best regards.