N42 Powerful Ring Magnet OD3/4 x ID 3/16 x 1" Made of Neodymium Rare Earth Magnetic Alloy
These ring magnets measure 3/4" in diameter and 1" in length and features a 3/16" hole through the length of the magnets. They are made of grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 65 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium ring magnets are perfect for industrial applications, personal projects and school projects.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers