N42 Ring Magnet OD 3/4 x ID 1/4 x 1/2" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet Epoxy Coated
This ring magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness with a 1/4" hole through the center of the magnet. This neodymium magnet is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality system. This magnet is black epoxy coated which makes it suitable for use in wet environments. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require caution when handling to prevent magnet damage and injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Holding Power: 32 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Black Epoxy Coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely