This neodymium cylinder magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/2" in length and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB
- Gauss Ratings: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 6 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles on the two ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for use in industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers