N45 Cylinder Magnet Dia 1/4x3/4" Cylinder Neodymium Magnet
This cylinder magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 3/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under under ISO 9001 quality systems.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth
- Remanence:13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 9 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
WarrantyThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
We find the magnet extremely strong and useful!