Cylinder Neodymium Magnets Dia 3/16x3/16" | Cylinder Rare Earth Magnets of Grade N45
This product measures 3/16" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Residual Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3.6 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely