N45 Disc Magnet Dia 1-1/2x1-1/2" | Powerful Neodymium Magnet
This powerful neodymium magnet measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 1-1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this neodymium magnet is 219 Lbs.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pull Force: 209 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This strong neodymium magnet is majorly an industrial magnet in the metal and oil industry. It can be used as magnetic separation, filtration and holding purposes
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Nothing but wow! Be careful though