Cylinder Magnets N45 Dia 3/16x3/8" Neodymium Cylinder Magnets | Rare Earth Cylinder Magnets
This cylinder magnet measures 3/16" in diameter and 3/8" in length and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 Rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This cylinder magnet is great for industrial applications, personal projects, crafts and jewelry
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers