This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N50 NdFeB rare earth magnets
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 14 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the two ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Gonna use them on a sluice box to capture black sands.
thank you for the fast delivery i do plan on order from you again thanks again and have a good day.