Cylinder Magnet N45 Dia 3/16x2/10" Neodymium Cylinder Magnet | Small Cylinder Magnet
This product measures 3/16" in diameter and 0.2" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3.5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This cylinder magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Great for the boat