Grade N48 Cylindrical Neodymium Magnet Dia 3/16x3/4" Side Magnetized EPOXY Coated
This magnet measures 3/16" in diameter and 3/4" in length and is made of a grade N48 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated with black epoxy better protection in humid environment.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N48 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Magnetic Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Diametrically magnetized, the N and S poles are on the curved surfaces
- Coating: Black epoxy coated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This item is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers