Cylindrical Rare Earth Magnet N45 Dia 1/8"x3/8" | Neodymium Magnet
This magnet measures 1/8" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium rare earth NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers