N45 Cylinder Magnets Dia 3/8x1/2" Neodymium Cylinder Magnets | Small Cylinder Magnets
This cylinder magnet measures 3/8" in diameter and 1/2" in length and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This cylinder magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 18.2 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers