Neodymium Rare Earth Cylindrical Magnet Epoxy Coated
This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5.5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two flat ends
- Coating: Black Epoxy coated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’m a science teacher and I was glad to find the quality of these magnets and the price.
I will be ordering some more soon.