Neodymium Rare Earth Cylindrical Magnet Epoxy Coated
This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5.5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two flat ends
- Coating: Black Epoxy coated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
I’m a science teacher and I was glad to find the quality of these magnets and the price. I will be ordering some more soon.