Neodymium Rare Earth Cylindrical Magnet Epoxy Coated
This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5.5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two flat ends
- Coating: Black Epoxy coated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers