Bar Magnet Neodymium Magnet N45 1 x 1/2 x 1/2" w/ 2 Countersunk Holes, Rare Earth Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic allow blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 37 Lbs.
- Magnetized Direction: Magnetized through sides, i.e. the attraction surfaces do not have holes
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple-layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for holding purposes and find many applications in industry and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance if this magnet swallowed
- Not for children under 12 years old, parental supervision is required if older children handle the magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers