Bar Magnet Neodymium Magnet N45 1 x 1/2 x 1/2" w/ 2 Countersunk Holes, Rare Earth Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic allow blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 37 Lbs.
- Magnetized Direction: Magnetized through sides, i.e. the attraction surfaces do not have holes
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple-layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for holding purposes and find many applications in industry and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance if this magnet swallowed
- Not for children under 12 years old, parental supervision is required if older children handle the magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Hard to find magnets like this magnetized this way cut number of magnets i needed in half.