Bar Magnet Neodymium Magnet N45 1 x 1/2 x 1/2" w/ 2 Countersunk Holes, Rare Earth Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic allow blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 37 Lbs.
- Magnetized Direction: Magnetized through sides, i.e. the attraction surfaces do not have holes
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple-layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for holding purposes and find many applications in industry and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance if this magnet swallowed
- Not for children under 12 years old, parental supervision is required if older children handle the magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Hard to find magnets like this magnetized this way cut number of magnets i needed in half.