Neodymium Bar Magnet N45 1-1/2"x1/2"x1/4" /w Countersunk Holes and Side Poles
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and has 2 countersunk holes for #6 screws and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 16 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/2", the poles are on the 1-1/2" x 1/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple-layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent Door/Drawer Catch
I used these to upgrade some magnetic door catches. The size and magnetic strength works perfectly in my application. The side poles are key to this application. These were well packed and even had plastic spacers between each magnet. They arrived very quickly after placing the order. Nice!