Neodymium Block Magnet N45 1"x1/4"x1/2"w/ Countersunk Holes and Side Poles
The powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered rare earth magnets, grade N45 neodymium
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 12 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/2", i.e. the attraction surfaces does not have holes
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great magnetic fasteners and find many applications in industries and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. If swallowed, please seek medical assistance immediately
- Not for children under 10 years old, parental supervision is required when older kids handle the magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 12 Lbs.