Neodymium Block Magnet N45 1"x1/4"x1/2"w/ Countersunk Holes and Side Poles
The powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered rare earth magnets, grade N45 neodymium
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 12 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/2", i.e. the attraction surfaces does not have holes
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great magnetic fasteners and find many applications in industries and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. If swallowed, please seek medical assistance immediately
- Not for children under 10 years old, parental supervision is required when older kids handle the magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers