N52 Neodymium Cylinder Magnet Dia 3/4x1" Rare Earth Cylindrical Magnets
This cylinder magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 1" in length and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This is a great item for use in various industrial applications as well as personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 79.4 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002in with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely