Cylinder Magnet N50 Neodymium 5/16"x1" Rare Earth Cylindrical Magnet
This N50 Cylinder magnet measures 5/16" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium magnetic alloy blend patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 11.6 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeb. Grade N50.
- Gauss Rating(Br): 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 11.6 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized. Poles on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage.
WarrantyThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors, in high humidity, or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
great magnets as usual. I only buy my NIB from CMS after learning the hard way. Highly recommended!