N52 Cylindrical Magnet Dia 1/2 x 2" Neodymium Magnet Cylinder
This cylinder magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 2" in length and is made of grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy. This neodymium magnet alloy is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This cylinder magnet is a great item for use in personal projects as well as magnetic devices for various uses.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 18.1 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice, strong magnets which I use in class to have students investigate the phenomenon of induction. The only drawback is that they are fragile so they can not be dropped on to hard surfaces or they will break.
I use them for holding up drawings inside of control panels when it's windy and I need them to stay put. Stronger than regular magnet tacks, and long enough to easily grab. Have bought these before, but drop them or forget where I leave them
Super strong I am a commercial carpenter that was looking for a magnet to find steel studs behind 5/8" drywall these are the only ones I found that worked I ordered 6 different n52s from here all worked great for me I will never look anywhere else.