Neodymium Block Magnet w/ 2 #8 Countersunk
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend and has 2 countersunk holes for #8 flat head screws. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, NdFeB grade N42
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 37 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the poles are on the 2" x 1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for magnetic fasteners for holding purposes in industries and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance immediately
- Not for children under 10 years old, parental supervision is required when older kids handle the magnets
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers