N42 Block Magnet 1x1/2x1/8" w/ 2 Countersunk Holes for #6 Screw Neodymium Magnet
This powerful neodymium rectangular magnet measures 1"in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet, but is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications and can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N42
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8.7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 1" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: magnetic fasteners, personal projects and kids science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance immediately if swallowed
- Not for children under 8 years old, parental supervision is required when older kids handle the magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
WarrantyThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Gauss rating, polarity marking, countersunk hole spacing, bevel for #6 screw and dimensions... perfect. Great product, pricing and delivery from CMS!
good price, fast shipping
Impressively strong. Worked exactly as I needed them to. Good price, too. Shipping was on time and very reasonably priced for expedited options. Only downside is that these little fellas are super brittle (they're magnets, so...) and although I thought I was being overly cautious not to overtighten my screws, I still ended up shattering a few magnets while working on my project.
The magnets were of good quality and shipped quickly.