This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1"in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet, but is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications and can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 8.7 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1/2" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerances: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Gauss rating, polarity marking, countersunk hole spacing, bevel for #6 screw and dimensions... perfect. Great product, pricing and delivery from CMS!
good price, fast shipping
Impressively strong. Worked exactly as I needed them to. Good price, too. Shipping was on time and very reasonably priced for expedited options. Only downside is that these little fellas are super brittle (they're magnets, so...) and although I thought I was being overly cautious not to overtighten my screws, I still ended up shattering a few magnets while working on my project.
The magnets were of good quality and shipped quickly.