Rectangle Neodymium Magnet w/ #6 Countersunk Hole Rectangular Rare Earth Magnet ( NB00882-42N-#6 )
This powerful block magnet measures 1/2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnet also features a #6 countersink on the north or south poles. This magnetic blend is made under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB Grade N42 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 12 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 1/2" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet has innumerable applications as a holding magnet for both industrial and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance immediately
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Second to none service!
Shipping, e-mail notification and delivery was flawless.
Always appreciated business with magnet4sale.com
EXCELENT QUALITY, GREAT FINISH, TIMELY DELIVERY. I WILL COME BACK TO CMS.
good price, fast shipping
I was very surprised that they showed up so fast. They were what I wanted at a very good price