Block Magnets N45 1-1/2x1x1/2" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets Super Strong
This block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 sintered neodymium magnet material under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 magnet
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 67.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2x1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers