N45 Block Magnets 1-1/2x1x1/2" Neodymium Magnets | Super Strong Rare Earth Magnets
This is a very powerful magnet and please read the instructions before handling this block magnet!
This block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 sintered neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control system and is plated in a Ni-Co-Ni triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is strong magnet and found many applications in the industries and personal projects.
The neodymium magnets offered by CMS Magnetics are made of top quality rare earth magnet material and superior in terms of strength and durability comparing to other vendors'. The neodymium magnets are 7 times more powerful than the ceramic magnets of the same size.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 magnet
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 67.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2x1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as holding magnets
Neodymium magnets are fragile and require cautions when handling to prevent the magnet shattering or injury due to pinching. This block magnet is classified as large magnet and very powerful. It is better to be handled by a strong hand with extreme cautions.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers