Our new plastic-coated magnets are a new addition to our wide selection of magnets as the first waterproof and weatherproof neodymium magnet option that can survive in some of the most extreme environments! This magnet can be used in places that regular neodymium magnets wouldn’t survive, such as outdoors or in salt water. The plastic coating also gives this magnet the added benefit of greatly increasing the durability of the magnet by absorbing the shock that would otherwise break any normal neodymium magnet. Note that because the plastic coating adds some distance and will result in a slightly weaker pull force.
This product measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a #6 countersunk holes on both sides of the magnet. It is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in a black plastic coating that greatly increases the corrosion resistance and also makes the magnet much more durable compared to standard neodymium magnets. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet, and when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 20 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flats surfaces.
- Coating: Black plastic coating
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other Neodymium Disc & Cylinder Magnets Closely Related To Your Search