This product measures 3/16" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. The poles are on the two flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 4.1 lbs. This is a great item for personal projects as well as crafts and closures. It can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 4.1 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.