Disc Magnet Rare Earth Neodymium N45 1/4"x1/8"
This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 3 lbs. This is a great item for personal projects as well as crafts and closures. It can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss.
- Hci: 13.38 KOe,
- Hcb: 12.65 KOe,
- Pulling Force: 3 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.