N52 Dia 3/4x1/4" Disc Neodymium Magnet Countersunk for #8 Flat Head Screw
This product measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a #8 countersink through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet, and when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 21.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flats surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children under 5 years old. Parental supervision is required for children over 5 years old
- If damaged please dispose of completely since the shards may be sharp and cut fingers
- If more than one are swallowed by children or animals, please seek medical help immediately
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I received this quickly and it was packaged very well. Have tested them and this will work nicely. The spacers between the magnets is great. thanks.