N52 Dia 3/4x1/4" Disc Neodymium Magnet Countersunk for #8 Flat Head Screw
This neodymium disc magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a #8 countersink through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This neodymium disc magnet is perfect for use as magnet fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
- Material: Sintered N52 neodymium magnet
- Remanent Flux Density (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 19.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flats surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, the N52 neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely since the shards may be sharp and cut fingers
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
I received this quickly and it was packaged very well. Have tested them and this will work nicely. The spacers between the magnets is great. thanks.