N52 Block Magnet 1.5x3/4x3/8" Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnet w/ 2 #6 Holes and Countersunk on Both Sides
Our new plastic-coated Neodymium block magnets are a new addition to our wide selection of magnets as the first waterproof and weatherproof neodymium magnet option that can survive in some of the most extreme environments! This N52 block magnet can be used in places that regular neodymium magnets wouldn’t survive, such as outdoors or in salt water. The plastic coating also gives this magnet the added benefit of greatly increasing the durability of the magnet by absorbing the shock that would otherwise break any normal neodymium magnet.
Another characteristic of the plastic coating is that the coating increases the distance between a magnet and a magnetic surface that the magnet will be sticking to. Due to this, the pull force of a plastic-coated magnet will be slightly weaker than a similarly sized neodymium magnet that only has a nickel or epoxy coating. Please take this into consideration when planning to use this magnet.
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1.5" in length, 3/4" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend and has 2 holes that are countersunk on both sides for #6 flat head screws. This rectangle magnet is made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N52 rare earth magnets
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 48 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the poles are on the 1.5x3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Black Plastic Coating
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, like fish tank holding magnet
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this N52 block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
worked for the switching process i need
We tried many magnets for our project and this one ended up being the best overall package. Strong, durable coating and the mounting holes make these easy to attach.