Neodymium Disc Magnet 45 Rare Earth 3/4"x3/16"
This disc magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under IS0 9001 quality systems. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The attraction side is on either of the flat surfaces This magnet is great for industries and personal projects.
- Material: Grade N45 sintered neodymium magnet
- Flux Density (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 13.1 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely