Introducing the N45 NdFeB Neodymium Disc Magnet
A paragon of magnetic strength and reliability. Experience the unmatched pull force of 58 LB that stands as a testament to the power of strong magnets.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB.
- Grade: N50.
- Flux Density (Br): 14,200 Gauss.
- Pulling Force: 58 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized; poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated – the best coating available.
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" including coating.
This disc magnet is versatile, ideal for both industrial applications and personal projects. Whether it's fluid filtration, magnetic separation, or magnetic sweeping, our neodymium disc magnets cater to a vast range of demands. Crafted with the finest rare earth materials, it promises longevity and unwavering performance.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children.
- Use with caution: magnets may chip or shatter. If used correctly, this disc magnet can last a lifetime.
- If damaged, please dispose of completely. Be cautious as shards may be sharp and can cause injuries.
Experience the magnetism of NdFeb disc magnets and discover why they're the preferred choice for experts in the field.