N45 Disc Magnets | Neodymium Disc Magnet Rare Earth (ND0501-45NM)
This product measures 1" in diameter and 1/32" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.8 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Magnets For Sale made sure the magnets would reach me all in one piece. They are also individually separated by a plastic washer...a nice touch as it makes it easier to get them apart. They are extremely strong! They will be a lot of fun to play with.
I love the selection from this company and the service is always fast!