N42 Bar Magnet 1x1/2x1/8" Neodymium Magnet w/ one #6 Countersunk Hole
This small bar neodymium magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy. This small bar magnet was made under ISO 9001 quality control system and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes and found unlimited applications in various industries and home as magnetic fasters.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are strong and fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 rare earth
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8.7 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/8", the N and S poles are on the 1" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely