N42 Block Magnet 2x1x1/2" Neodymium Magnet /w 2 #8 Countersunk Holes Epoxy Coated
This powerful block neodymium magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are coated in a thick layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments. and also has 2 countersunk holes for #8 screws. This magnet is great for holding purposes. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 rare earth magnet
- Remanence ( Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 71 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2 x 1" surfaces
- Coating: Black epoxy coated
- Tolerance: All+/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep this magnets away from pacemakers and children
- If this magnet is damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very strong magnets. I'd say a bit better than the N50 version even though they are weaker. The N42 is much easier to handle when you're trying to place a bunch of these on a rotor or stator.
These magnets work great for holding industrial radiographic film.