N42 2"x1"x1/2" Neodymium Rare Earth Block Magnets Epoxy Coated
strong block magnets with Countersunk Holes # 8 Screws Epoxy Coated (NB0240-42EM-2#8)
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- magnet Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- magnet Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- magnet Pulling Force: 71 lbs
- magnet Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2 x 1" surfaces.
- magnet Coating: Black epoxy coated
- magnet Tolerance: the tolerances of all the dimensions are+/-0.002in with coating.
- All block magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep block magnets away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If powerful block magnets become damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very strong magnets. I'd say a bit better than the N50 version even though they are weaker. The N42 is much easier to handle when you're trying to place a bunch of these on a rotor or stator.
These magnets work great for holding industrial radiographic film.